Lincoln Paintball: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
MOB-Dirp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quote

Where you all at? So it appears that GV will not have a fall tourney. What can we do to get some quality play in despite this set back? I know my team (MOB) is always ready and willing to play given there will be viable competition or at least people who want to play competatively.

Please Kevin from Riot and Mike from X-Raided lets get together and hammer a out a rough schedule. I'm sure we can find a weekend or two a month to have some games and have some fun.

PM me or call me.

Dustin "Dirp" MOB
Mike509

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:58 pm Reply with quote

hey man sorry i havent been up there in a while its been really busy at work and i have been training new people at work and i just havent had the time and my team has played in a long time which sucks which i need to find a team that is wanting to play so if you guys have room i would love to play with you guys let me know you know how well i can play so yeah but here is my number im going to try and hit up spokane next weekend i hope 2055100 i hope to talk to you guys later
MOB-Dirp

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quote

Mike509 wrote:
hey man sorry i havent been up there in a while its been really busy at work and i have been training new people at work and i just havent had the time and my team has played in a long time which sucks which i need to find a team that is wanting to play so if you guys have room i would love to play with you guys let me know you know how well i can play so yeah but here is my number im going to try and hit up spokane next weekend i hope 2055100 i hope to talk to you guys later

Wow toot your own horn.......lol

Nah j/k we deff would like to play once or twice more before GV, I will call you some time soon and hopefully we can set something up.

Dustin
Mike509

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quote

nice dude i like to toot my horn very loudly lol neways neways yeah hit me asap if you need another person let me know
psychowarden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quote

Jeeze, I need to pay attention to these boards more often. Did a straight call out to me and got nothing, I'm such a failure.

I'll PM you with my number, just drop me a text whenever you guys are heading over here, and I will try to grab my gear and get out there for at least a couple hours.

View next topic
View previous topic